|Advantages:||Medical aid, pension, etc.|
|Location:||Cape Town, Stellenbosch|
|Level of education:||Diploma|
To succeed in this role, you are able to build editorial calendars, edit long and short texts and bring narratives and stories to life with our market-leading solutions. You understand how to write for various personalities, deliver quality writing that appeals to our audience, and simplify and translate complex technical concepts. You understand the importance of SEO research and optimization to attract quality customers and build brand awareness.
As a Senior Content Manager, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Work with the Product and Communications team to write and edit official marketing and sales materials such as press releases, product brochures, solution briefs, white papers and case studies.
- Work with the Growth Marketing Manager to generate high-quality, globally appropriate content for different stages of the sales funnel and in various formats including webinars, white papers, e-books, research reports, case studies, blog posts, landing pages, email campaigns, articles, etc.
- Research and write original content for external parties such as regional Entersekt PR partners, industry publications and partner organizations.
- Conducting interviews and ghostwriting for business executives and subject matter experts.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from various departments in the organization including communications, design, product, growth marketing and account management to ensure key messages are aligned with the customer experience.
- Manage the content creation and distribution process for each asset you work on from start to finish, including helping to create and maintain the content calendar.
- Generate new concepts and compelling stories to present at executive briefings, trade shows, conferences, webinars, podcasts and analyst calls.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies) as input to generate content.
- Provide editorial and content support to cross-functional partners across the marketing organization.
- Perform simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Ensure the voice and tone of Entersekt is applied consistently to achieve accuracy, relevance, quality and purpose of all written content.
Skills and experience
Successful candidates for the role of Senior Writer and Editor will typically possess the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in English/Journalism/Editing/Linguistics or similar.
- Additional qualification or experience in content marketing and SEO.
- Eight+ years of recent and relevant work experience in B2B marketing within the tech/fintech space.
- Demonstrated experience editing a variety of documents and content with a focus on consistency and adhering to voice and tone guidelines.
- Superior writing, editing and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to convey and simplify specialized field and technical knowledge to a professional audience.
- Demonstrated experience creating content for digital marketing materials such as e-books, blog posts, case studies, videos, infographics, and emails.
- Familiarity with digital marketing metrics.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally to develop and influence content generation.
- Must be an expert storyteller to create and convey messages.
- Ability to quickly grasp new and complex technical concepts.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively manage time and priorities.
- Ability to adapt and perform in a rapidly changing environment.
- Self-starter who can implement ideas independently, following the process from inception through execution and evaluation.
- Good listener and critical thinker.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize effectively.
- Able to build close relationships in a remote environment.
- Oriented detail.
- Positive attitude.
- Open to constructive comments.
- A creative problem solver.
- Excellent presentation skills
Founded over 11 years ago, with more recent investments from Accel-KKR, Entersekt is a leader in mobile authentication, mobile application security and payment enablement technology, delivering highly scalable products with a history of success on several continents.
Entersekt enables secure digital transactions for the world’s leading financial institutions. We exist to create a world where everyone can transact digitally without fear or compromise. Protecting the digital transactions of over 67 million active users on our platform, with over 60 patents filed that recognize innovation in digital security, payments and user experience. Entersekt provides customers with frictionless authentication and digital payment experiences. Entersekt has invested and created a diversified product portfolio that positions the company well to execute its expansion in North America and European markets.
Posted Jul 05 6:07 PM, Closing date Sep 3