Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Are you looking for more direct interaction with large clients on interesting projects? Do you want to be part of a true team environment with the ability to mentor others and be mentored? Come join our diverse team at TWINSTEPS architecture where your contributions will directly influence the growth of our firm!
TWINSTEPS architecture, with offices located in Denver, Irvine, San Jose and Seattle, is hiring! As part of our continued growth, we are looking for strong Project Managers / Project Architects for business and technology projects.
Project Manager/Project Architect Roles and Responsibilities
Project Managers/Project Architects (PM/PA) lead the internal and external project team on different types of projects through the research, planning, design, construction documents and construction administration phases. construction. PM/PAs are responsible for meeting with clients, consultants, contractors and city officials as needed and will lead project quality control and ensure all requirements are met and implemented in documents of the project. PM/PAs are responsible for keeping their projects on budget and on schedule.
The ideal candidate
- Is comfortable and able to work on multiple fast-paced projects;
- Has excellent communication skills, is highly organized and pays close attention to detail while being thorough;
- Has a strong desire and ability to mentor other staff;
- Be a self-starter, proactive, creative thinker and independent problem solver;
- Has more than 8 years of professional experience;
- Has experience in commercial, industrial, technology and/or life science projects (cleanroom and lab experience preferred);
- Has strong Revit skills, BxP implementation experience is a plus; Sketchup, Photoshop, InDesign or additional graphic skills are preferred;
- Includes construction details;
- Has construction knowledge and has worked with contractors;
- Has in-depth working knowledge of submissions, RFIs and change orders;
- Has in-depth working knowledge of CBC, accessibility and local codes.
- Has the ability to meet on-site and at customer facilities
The ideal candidate has a bachelor’s degree in architecture or a related field; Architectural (or on track) registration is preferred.
The TWINSTEPS architecture offers an industry-leading benefits and compensation package – Salary is based on experience.
Please visit our website at twinstepsarch.com
View your application history
Back to task list…