Silverfox Management Group is Australia and New Zealand’s leading mature age model and influencer agency. Our “age positive” movement has our agency featured in Vogue, The Australian Financial Review and The Morning Show. Our models work with top tier fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands, and work in a range of fields including print photography, runway, tv commercials and social media.
This is a rare opportunity to join the industry and one of the country’s most dynamic and in-demand agencies.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self motivated, incredibly organized and responsible Model Agent. You must have a genuine passion for the modeling/fashion/creative industry and endless determination to book jobs.
You will interact every day with our incredible Talent (models, influencers) and clients in the creative industry (fashion brands, photographers, designers, brand managers and casting directors).
- Represent models and act in their best interests
- Account manage a wide range of clients, troubleshoot and deal with any issues that may arise before, during and/or after the booking
- Taking briefs from clients and selecting the best model to ensure the greatest success of the project
- Pitching models in response to briefs on Casting Networks
- Sending suggestions to clients, chasing, getting feedback, pushing and replacing Talent
- Contacting talent to check availability, chase casting videos, social media content or remind them of castings and bookings
- Building and maintaining relationships in the long term with clients to ensure a steady flow of briefs and opportunities for the talent
- Direct marketing sales to new customers via emails and calls
- All admin associated with model bookings and representation including: maintaining our CRM with model portfolio images, castings, bookings and invoice details
- Meet with potential new models and scout new talent
- Bachelor Degree preferred but not essential
- Agency experience is preferred but not essential.
- Passionate about diversity in advertising
- Highly motivated to represent and develop talent
- Target driven
- Excellent communication, writing and computer skills
- An ability to multitask and problem solve autonomously
- A positive and collaborative attitude, self-motivated and positive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work in fast paced environment, and to time constraints
- MUST able to work autonomously, as well as with our team (both in person and remotely)
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable based on experience, training and skills.
Silverfox is an equal opportunity workplace, with flexible work locations between our Cremorne office and home. General working hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm. This is a part time role,(5 hours per day) with potential to go full time for the right candidate.