The net worth of Mr. Kieron Pollard is estimated at $15 million which is equivalent to 119 crore in Indian Rupees. Over the past few years, Kieron Pollard’s net worth has skyrocketed 170%!
He is not only the most important player of Indian national team but also of Mumbai Indians which is the most famous and successful club in Indian Premier League. Moreover, he is the most influential person in Indian football.
Kieron Pollard has risen to the top of the rankings and ranks thanks to his success as a cricketer and as one of the richest people in the world.
The athlete who is both the most famous and the one who earns the most money works very hard to win as many titles as possible.
The net worth of Kieron Pollard
Kieron Pollard, who bats right-handed and now plays all three positions on the team, has been instrumental in the group’s success with his major contributions.
His main source of income and net worth is cricket. Another well-known player whose reputation precedes him in the industry is Kieron Pollard.
Also read: Who is the best finisher in IPL?
From international and domestic cricket matches, as well as the Indian Premier League (IPL), he earns a considerable sum (IPL). In addition, Mr. Pollard advertises other items for which he charges exorbitant prices.
Both Kieron Pollard’s net worth and salary are estimated to have increased by 170% in the past few years.
|Net worth in 2022||$15 million|
|Net worth in Indian Rupees||119 crore|
Kieron Pollard Salary
Mumbai Indians spent Rs. 3.47 crores on Kieron Pollard in 2010 because they were so pleased with his versatile ability. A key cog in the Mumbai Indians franchise structure ever since, 34-year-old Keiron Pollard consistently delivers outstanding performances.
It made Rs. 4.14 crore, Rs. 45.52 crore and Rs. 4.79 crore INR over the next three years (2011-13). The remarkable performance of the West Indians has resulted in a substantial increase in wages.
In 2014, Kieron Pollard’s IPL earnings were Rs. 7.5 crore INR. In 2015, Kieron Pollard’s salary was raised to Rs. 9.5 crore INR and remained there for his entire career. For the past four seasons, Kieron Pollard’s IPL salary has been reduced to RS. 5.4 crore IINR.
Kieron Pollard will earn Rs. 5.4 crore INR in the 2021 IPL season. Despite this, the Antillean board selected him for ODIs and T20s allowing him to play in the Indian Premier League.
Limited overtaking skipper Kieron Pollard leads the West Indies team. He is one of the greatest cricketers. He is not only the most valued member of the WICB cricket team, but he is also the highest paid.
Mumbai Indians were so delighted with Kieron Pollard’s versatile abilities that they gave him Rs. 3.47 crores in 2010. For Mumbai Indians, 34-year-old Keiron Pollard has been an integral part of the team ever since, delivering consistent results.
In the following three years, he earned Rs. 4.14 crore, Rs. 45.52 crore and Rs. 4.79 crore INR (2011-13).
He received a substantial pay raise due to his impressive work ethic and dedication. The 2014 IPL salary for Kieron Pollard was Rs. 7.5 crores INR.
After a hike of Rs. 9.5 crore INR in 2015, Kieron Pollard’s salary remained at that level until 2017. In the past four seasons, Kieron Pollard’s IPL salary has been reduced to Rs. 5.4 crore IINR. For the 2021 IPL season, Kieron Pollard will earn a salary of Rs. 5.4 crores INR.
|Monthly income and salary||$83,000+|
|Annual revenue||$1 million+|
|IPL salary in rupees||₹60,000,000|
Kieron Pollard Endorsement
Pollard is an intimidating strike force to be reckoned with when it comes to cricket played with the white ball.
Kieron Pollard has earned a significant portion of his total income as a direct result of the many excursions he has undertaken around the world.
Even though Kieron Pollard isn’t as flashy as some of the other Caribbean players, he still has significant trade value.
Guide to: where was the first Ipl game played
He is a well-known character who continues to benefit financially from his notoriety by signing sponsorship contracts. Pollard’s bat is made by Sareen Sports (SS), a company that holds a special place in his heart due to the fact that they have supported him from the very beginning of his career.
Several well-known sportswear manufacturers such as Sareen Sports (SS), Sbotop, Insignia Sports and Howzat are all present and represented.
Interesting facts about Kieron Pollard
1. Powerful versatile Caribbean Kieron Pollard is well known in the sport of cricket. A Twenty20 cricket specialist, Pollard became the first player in 2020 to play 500 Twenty20 matches. Captain of the West Indies in limited overs, he has a distinguished international CV.
2. Pollard also became the first West Indian player to play 100 T20I in February 2022. He has played in various Twenty20 cricket competitions such as IPL, Big Bash, CPL, BPL etc.
3. During a match between Mumbai Indians and Royal Challengers Bangalore in Wankhede in 2014, Kieron Pollard and Mitchell Starc argued furiously. Kieron Pollard even threw his bat at Starc because of the heat. He ultimately paid a high price for his unscrupulous behavior.
Following the referees’ warning, Pollard placed a bandage over his lips during the 2015 MI-RCB encounter between the two teams, in which Chris Gayle was distracted by Pollard.
4. Jenna Pollard, wife of Kieron Pollard, is also a successful entrepreneur. During a match between the West Indies and South Africa in 2005, Pollard introduced herself to her. During their wedding ceremony, they showed a touching video of their meeting, which they played for their guests. As a family, they have two sons and an angel daughter, and their story is one of true love.
5. Kieron Pollard’s luxurious lifestyle is not typical of Caribbean celebrities, but his car collection is nonetheless one of the most impressive in the Caribbean. He drives a Jaguar XJR while vacationing in Trinidad, which is one of his favorite automobiles.
6. Tobago and Trinidad and Tobago are home to Kieron Pollard. He has a sumptuous house by the sea which he calls home. As a youngster, Pollard had a difficult upbringing and understands the importance of a roof over his head. In addition to his Caribbean holdings, he apparently also owns real estate in India, which he likely bought for investment reasons.
Unlike other Caribbean players, Kieron Pollard is surprisingly inactive on social media, and he doesn’t enjoy an opulent and luxurious life. Despite this, he sometimes posts nostalgic photographs that leave his followers in a state of wonder.
seven. He was in debt for much of his childhood. As a member of the Trinidad and Tobago under-19 team, he was called up to the West Indies under-19 team, which would then tour Pakistan. Subsequently, he participated in the Under-19 World Cup in Sri Lanka in 2006.
|Real name||Kieron Adrian Pollard|
|Age||34 years old|
|Date of Birth||May 12, 1987|
Read more: What is written on the Ipl trophy?
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where does Kieron Pollard live?
In the two countries of Trinidad and Tobago
2. Which IPL franchise did Kieron Pollard debut with?
3. Kieron Pollard has how many children?
Three in total: one girl and two boys.
4. Is Kieron Pollard a cricket tester or not?
He did not win any championships, although he took part in many high level matches
5. What type of vehicles does Kieron Pollard drive?
Kieron Pollard is the proud owner of a BMW m3 and an Audi rs7.