Manchester Headquarters, Flexible, Remote, UK |
£35,000 to £40,000 with company vehicle and fuel card |
Employment Engagement Manager
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 with company vehicle and fuel card
Location: Flexible, Hybrid Remote (Headquarters, Manchester)
Hours: Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Reports to: director of education
Who we are
Redstone Training – we are here to meet customer and industry needs. Providing companies with the skills, knowledge and certification needed to ensure railway work is carried out correctly and safely.
As an accredited City & Guilds & Network Rail Training (NSAR) training provider, we offer a combination of recertification and refresher courses for existing rail staff, in addition to delivering government funded courses nationwide to bring qualified railway operators into the world of work. With many candidates already in place, we are laying the foundation for a successful future and delivering educational excellence along the way.
Role of employment
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Employment Engagement Manager to join our team. This position would suit someone with strong organizational skills, experience in the rail environment/industry or education/learner centricity and who has a genuine interest in developing the careers of others.
- Conduct external conversations with colleges, training providers and employers
- Build strong relationships with railway industry employers nationwide, working with them to align their skills gaps with our delivery
- Continuously monitor existing and new/upcoming railway infrastructure projects
- Be sure to follow the bootcamp/aeb criteria for learners in each region
- Effectively and efficiently manage key accounts assigned by the SMT, encompassing all aspects of a “funded training” program.
- Lead all “Meet & Greet” presentations for clients/new learners of the course
- Lead the bringing of new business to Redstone
- Support in the development and implementation of an employer recruitment strategy
- Support employers with interviews if necessary
- Liaise with the learner engagement team
- Work with marketing to design what you need for support
- Organize medical examinations for learners
- Understand protection policies and procedures
- A full and clean driver’s license
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to lead and support individuals while meeting challenges
- performance measures.
- Ability to confidently engage with internal and external customers, stakeholders and regulatory authorities
- Ability to work on own initiative and lead projects independently while evaluating
- priorities and timeliness
At Redstone, we are always helping our people grow and develop, and we seek to promote from within, which is why we offer excellent opportunities for career progression and personal development with comprehensive training in the industry and academia.
Please click on the “Apply” button to submit your application.